The new CS2020 is specially developed for accurate determination of carbon and sulfur content in samples. It uses a high-frequency induction furnace to pass pure oxygen combustion samples and it is equipped with up to 4 high-sensitivity infrared detection cells to determine carbon and sulfur content. The measuring range can be adjusted according to the specific requirements of users.
CS2020 can simultaneously and reliably analyze carbon and sulfur elements in different contents in inorganic materials such as iron and steel, cast iron, copper, ore, cement, ceramics, glass, various non-ferrous metals, super alloys etc.
CS2020 provides a simpler and more user-friendly operating software which includes functions such as statistics, grouping, reporting, diagnostic tools etc. for the elemental analysis process.
High-frequency Furnace: 2.3kW, 20MHz
Measuring Range (%): C1: 0.0002%～0.5%, C2: 0.1~50%
S1: 0.0002%～0.5%, S2:0.1~50%
Sensitivity: C:0.1ppm, S:0.1ppm
Precision: C: 1ppm or RSD≦1.0%
: 1ppm or RSD≦1.5%
Improved infrared detection cell design
· The constant temperature system of the detection cell ensures the consistency of the detection environment.
· High stability and long life infrared light source
· Improved long-term stability over the life of the IR detector
· High Precision Wide Range Dual Independent Infrared Detectors
· The high-efficiency double-brush automatic cleaning/automatic vacuum dust removal system makes the maintenance-free cycle of the furnace head reach more than 200 times.
· It can monitor all parameters of the system environment and automatically detect and diagnose the use status of each solenoid valve and high frequency.
Additional Features and Benefits
· Pressure compensated and temperature controlled gas standard system
· New air duct reduces air leaks
· With log file function, it can record all operations, results, maintenance, etc.
· Compatible with SmartLINE® Remote Diagnostic System
· With programmable temperature control control function, more kinds of samples can be analyzed.
· Low-maintenance design allows for more frequent analytical testing without periodic cleaning.
· Reduced consumption of additional fluxes required for lower analysis costs.